Route 66 Shootout Information For Registered Teams
There are copies of all necessary forms under the "Documents" tab on our website
TOURNAMENT PAPERWORK TO BE PRESENTED AT CHECK IN:
1. IYSA concussion form (new requirement)
2. Official State or US Club Roster (you can print this off gotsoccer)(we keep a copy)
3. IYSA Medical Release forms for each player (we keep a copy of each medical release)
4. Official Tournament Roster (including guest players) (we keep a copy)
5. State-Approved Guest Player forms (if necessary) (we keep a copy)
6. Form NT for non-IYSA/US Youth Soccer teams (out of state teams only)
7. USYSA Permission to Travel (out of state teams only)
PLEASE make sure you have ALL player and coach passes for check in, and for each game played to check in with the field marshals.
There will be NO COPIER on site, so please bring all necessary copies with you to check in.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GUEST PLAYERS MUST MATCH THE TEAM ASSOCIATION. (IYSA players can guest for IYSA teams. US Club players can guest for US Club teams. US Club players CANNOT guest play for IYSA teams, and vice versa.)
The Rules for the 2016 Route 66 Shootout can be found here:
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16:
Check-in to present player cards, medical releases, and rosters ? 5:00 p.m. ? 7:00 p.m. at the Tourney HQ TENT at the Lincoln FC Soccer Complex, 639 Malerich Drive, Lincoln, IL 62656. We will hold limited bracket games on Friday if needed.
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 17:
Check-in to present player cards, medical releases, and rosters
7:00 am --1 PM at the TOURNEY HQ TENT at the Lincoln FC Soccer Complex, 639 Malerich Drive, Lincoln, IL 62656 (teams must check in one hour before 1st game).
Bracket games for all age groups.
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 18:
Bracket games for all age groups. Semi finals and finals in some brackets.
Lincoln FC Soccer Complex
639 Malerich Drive
Lincoln, IL 62656
Tim Stuckey, firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no fee for parking. The fee listed on gotsoccer is the total entry fee for your team. Our complex offers parking right next to the fields, several fast food restaurants and hotels are within 1 mile of our complex, which is also just 1 mile from I-55 and I-155
If you have any questions regarding our tournament, please email email@example.com.